Sunday, January 18, 2009

Swap-bot biscornu

I received another biscornu in the mail this week - from Doreen (spurway) in Canada. The theme was white and one colour and I nominated green as my choice. Doreen also included a stack of buttons which is a welcome addition to my stash and a piece of green Aida for another project - the Aida is particularly welcomed as I can't buy fantastic colours like this locally.


I sent out a biscornu that I stitched over the Christmas break - this one was sent to Marion in Melbourne. Marion won a Handmade Heavenlies Group WTA and while she isn't a stitcher I figured that a biscornu is something a bit different and quirky. The pattern is an Aurelle freebie which was a quick and easy to stitch up and I added selected parts of the pattern for the back.

No comments:

Post a Comment