Friday, January 16, 2009

Swaps sent

I received word from Liz (redcrystal) that she received the January Colour Me Silly swap box of goodies that I gathered together for her. I really enjoyed collecting all the "stuff" for this swap - it was a simple idea - a parcel of blue things that your swap partner would enjoy receiving. I also found a great blue box to put the stash in so I hope Liz can find a use for the box as well. Liz wrote and told me she really enjoyed receiving the parcel - so pleased you like it Liz.


January Colour Me Silly - blue box
I also sent out a mass of postcards to swappers all over the world - I sent of a heap of postcars that Robert bought back from his trip to Western Australia (he went via Central Australia) so that was a bit different from postcards from Cairns.
postcards sent for swapbot swap.

No comments:

Post a Comment