Monday, January 26, 2009

HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY


Well Australia Day has come and gone - we did nothing to celebrate as both Robert and I had normal weekend commitments to deal with and I had a few swap-bot things to finish this weekend. It was nice to enjoy a quiet day at home however and both of us were out and about on Sunday and took the opportunity to fly the colours of our flag!

Outrigger padding training is back in full swing and for the past two Saturdays I have taken part in a marathon training paddle around Admiralty Island here in Cairns. The round trip is about 18km and we have been able to do the round trip in record times both weekends because we had the tides working with us.

I now have four new finishes to send off to swap-bot recipients - I will start packaging them up tomorrow and hopefully have them in the mail by Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment