Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The mail is starting to flow again!!

Australia Post is working through the backlog of mail and today could only be called a Swap-bot extravaganza!! I received a number of fantastic parcels that I had been waiting on.

Drum roll please...


A magnificent biscornu from Jenna in the US for a Swap-bot Valentines Day Biscornu Swap. Love this one - especially when Robert also bought me a cute cupcake to enjoy with my lunch today also.

...but wait...there's more...



This is from Round 1 of the Year Round Prairie Schooler Exchange - a decorated Altoids Tin. I have always wondered just how big these tins are because we don't get Altoids in Australia. Well know I know how big this one is - its perfect for a needleholder (need to pop a magnet inside). Thanks so much Julianne for stitching this for me.

Don't go away...there's more...

A matchbox shrine from Niss in Brisbane. Another Swap-bot exchange - Niss picked up on my thing for shoes and made this magnificent piece of mini-art. I can't stop playing with it, opening it up and smiling. Thanks so much Niss.

I have also received other things - will post more in the next day or so.

1 comment:

  1. I love the shoe shrine!! and the biscornu's are beautiful...I thought about making them and thoguht again LOL. As the first follower of my blog I had planned on sending a prize. I was wanting to send handmade cotton dishcloths....if you would send me your addy and tell me if you actually used them I will send you a 3 set of spring colored dishcloths, but it will be 2 weeks before I can send them

    ReplyDelete