Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Biscornu to Pirjo


I heard the Pirjo in Finland has received her Valentine's biscornu in the mail so I am able to post a picture. More photos can be seen on my Flickr site (links on the side bar).


The photos below show the contents of the package and the detail on the underside of the biscornu. Long story about the detail - when I stitched the biscornu together I realised that the hearts were upside down - so I unpicked the detail and then stitched it back in without unpicking the sides of the biscornu. Very time consuming but a lesson learned to think things though :)


Package sent to Pirjo in Finland





Detail on the underside of the biscornu.

detail on the upper edge of the biscornu - I was pleased about how this turned out - it was an adaptation of the original Blackyrose Creations pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment