Friday, January 2, 2009

Swap-bot treats received

When I returned home this morning I collected my mail from the post office and took receipt of a number of swap-bot treats.



First there were two post cards from swap-botters in the US. These will be included in my ever growing collection received via swap-bot.


Next I unwrapped this fun biscornu from Cathy in Canada - it was for the winter newbies biscornu. Cathy included some extra little buttons as well - always handy for stash. The photo doesn't really do the biscornu justice as the grey stitching you can see is actually a sparkly silver snowflake. There are also sparkly bits about the edge. Well done Cathy.

Next there was an envelope with three ATC's (artists trading cards) sent from autumnrain another fantastic swapper. The idea of the swap was to make up three ATC's, two with set themes and one with an open theme. The two set themes were "Fruit" and "Nature" and the photos below show the results of the artists interpretation of this theme.

Fruit Salad.



Nature's Seasons

The third ATC was an open theme and my swap partner checked out my profile and noticed that I have a bit of a thing for shoes. This is her interpretation of my fixation on footwear which makes me laugh every time I look at it.


For the love of shoes.


Thanks postal service and my swapping partners, your parcels were a great treat to return home to.


No comments:

Post a Comment